THIS WEEKS ALL WEATHER FIXTURES - 26th March KEMPTON PARK- 27th March WOLVERHAMPTON- 29th March WOLVERHAMPTON - 30th March LINGFIELD PARK, KEMPTON PARK & SOUTHWELL - 31st March WOLVERHAMPTON & CHELMSFORD CITY - 1ST aPRIL LINGFIELD PARK & WOLVERHAMPTON - 2nd April KEMPTON PARK -

75% Strike Rate!

Sorry it has taken me so long to get this up for you BUT I thought I should be thorough before making such a bold claim and make those already subscribing aware first. To read the whole story CLICK HERE!

Another quick suggestion for small stake players is to take the top 5 rated (single card) top 10 rated (two card) and do 2 Canadians. Quick check looks good. Thanks JD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horse Racing Tips: 14-1 or 13-2?


Thursday, January 13, 2011

75% Strike Rate!

Sorry it has taken me so long to get this up for you BUT I thought I should be thorough before making such a bold claim and make those already subscribing aware first. To read the whole story CLICK HERE!

Another quick suggestion for small stake players is to take the top 5 rated (single card) top 10 rated (two card) and do 2 Canadians. Quick check looks good. Thanks JD

No comments:

Post a Comment