THIS WEEKS ALL WEATHER FIXTURES - 26th March KEMPTON PARK- 27th March WOLVERHAMPTON- 29th March WOLVERHAMPTON - 30th March LINGFIELD PARK, KEMPTON PARK & SOUTHWELL - 31st March WOLVERHAMPTON & CHELMSFORD CITY - 1ST aPRIL LINGFIELD PARK & WOLVERHAMPTON - 2nd April KEMPTON PARK -

Behind the blog

Being born on Saturday 7th March 1959 at 3:00, just as they were coming down the straight it is only fitting that I should have a passion for horse racing. A passion which I shared and enjoyed with my father who sadly passed away last night after a lengthy illness.
I will attempt to keep the blog rolling along in tribute to his name but ask you to understand if the usual prompt timing of posts go a little astray in the couple of weeks ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horse Racing Tips: 14-1 or 13-2?


Saturday, June 26, 2010

Behind the blog

Being born on Saturday 7th March 1959 at 3:00, just as they were coming down the straight it is only fitting that I should have a passion for horse racing. A passion which I shared and enjoyed with my father who sadly passed away last night after a lengthy illness.
I will attempt to keep the blog rolling along in tribute to his name but ask you to understand if the usual prompt timing of posts go a little astray in the couple of weeks ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment